Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stuff to tell you



The other day I was chatting on the phone with my friend Mitzi and I had a red highlighter in my hand. And I thought hmmm, if I mark on my glasses with this--I'll have rose colored glasses. And I did it, and when I tried to rub it off with my finger--it wouldn't budge. And then I licked my finger and rubbed it--and it still wouldn't rub off, by this time I'm thinking uh oh. A $434.00 pair of glasses.........I told Mitzi to hold on a minute and I jumped up, put some soap and water on the lenses and it washed off. Whooo---close one. Impulsive?

I took CiCi to the vet and he pulled a back tooth that was loose. I couldn't hold her still long enough to get it myself. Yes yes I saved the tooth. And I've been thinking about what tooth fairies for puppies look like. Where should I put the tooth? Under my pillow? Under the puppy bed? I sure could use the money for puppy treats.........and stuff. (Picture above--I believe it was the upper Premolar #4)

David is bored out of his gourd. He did help cook supper tonight, but he is ready to return to work tomorrow. I just listen--I'm going to let the doctor handle him.

Despite everything, I turned the AC on in my car the other day. Run the heat one day and the AC the next. Crazy. But I tried not to do it. I really did.

I'm reading one of the best books I've read in a while--Edgar Sawtelle. It is my choice for book club this month. It has everything--dogs, a teenager, a mystery, strange and wonderful characters. I wake up every morning wondering what Edgar is up to.

Morelater--AngelMc

1 comment:

DollZandThingZ said...

Good save on the glasses! That would have been something if the color didn't come off!

We are still loaded with snow here. No a/c! It won't be warn enough for that until June!