Sunday, November 30, 2008

It might snow in Mississippi


David just told me the news!!! It's supposed to snow tonight!! In Middle Mississippi! And I'm not on call!! The stars just might be lining up. Oh please please please let it snow.
The new furniture is in the house, and it looks gorgeous. The only thing is that when I come home it makes this house look so dowdy. It makes me understand why it hasn't sold. Maybe we can rent. I will not worry. I will not worry. Everything will work out. I know it will.
David has been out there this morning cleaning up. I have been doing housework here and working on our rental property accounting.
Did anybody know that carpenters/electricians/plumbers/painters/etc. are messy? If they drop it they leave it. David, God bless him has done 99% of the clean up. There was putty in the tubs, spackle everywhere, sheet rock mud......you name it.
Maybe later we can sit in the living room and look out on the lake as it snows.....in our little piece of paradise.
Morelater--AngeMc

No comments: