Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Rattles


As you know things rattle in my head, and the only way to get them out is put them on here.
So here are some random "rattles."
At work something strange happens when I got to the bathroom--the phone rings. I can sit at my desk for hours with nothing and then just let me go to the the BR...and the phone rings. Do you think I have an antennae in my bottom that interfaces with some kind of magnet in the toilet seat that makes the phone ring? 'Cause I never make it there in time. Never. So I'm not really sure if there is actually someone on the line...
And speaking of phones, why does every phone in the world now only ring 4 times? I can never get to it in time. And why is it when I call the person right back (thanks caller ID) they never answer? Why?
Is there a website that I can go to (like the do not call list) to tell McDonald's I do not now or ever want an iced latte? I asked them the other day when were they going to stop asking that question and they said never. Can you imagine? What is the deal, do they have too many and they need to get rid of them? I really don't think that we are too big on iced coffee here in the south. Maybe they could just give them away.......
My husband could nap professionally. Or maybe if it was an Olympic Sport...he would be very good at it. I bet you thought that naps were just plain naps. TLOML has different ones for different times/occasions...the early morning nap--get up at 4AM, got outside to drink a cup of coffee, and smoke a cigarette, then go back to bed and get up around 5:30 to get ready for work, or later if not working....post prandial naps--which depends on the meal, if you have been up really early and eat breakfast then you take a nap after breakfast, if you skip breakfast then you nap after lunch/brunch....the pre-bedtime nap--which is just as it seems, you take a nap before you go to bed......
I guess that's about all for now....I feel better getting that all out.

No comments: