Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oops I Did It Again



I took this picture late last night with my phone.  I'm pooped.
Conversation about a month ago:
Joyce:  Can we have the hospital Christmas party at your house?
Me:  Sure!!
A few things to do...finish the deck, decorate outside, decorate inside, clean up the perpetually dirty/messy garage (David desperately needs a "shop")........make sure house is clean clean clean and neat neat neat (I ironed the turn down part of the sheets and the pillow cases--I know I'm crazy).
I am only about a fourth of the way ready and I'm sitting here on the couch resting/procrastinating.  I'll post pictures if I can get the camera charged and find the USB cable...........


1 comment:

DollZandThingZ said...

Your tree looks beautiful! I know you will get it all done and have a great time.Take care of yourself and enjoy!