Saturday, January 3, 2009


Two of my gkids spent the night with us last night. They slept with me. Yes they slept and I napped. I might have slept 4 hours. We were all up bright and early at 5:15 and we have been wide open ever since.
I washed/dried/did not fold nor put up our clothes/vacuumed half the house/cleaned up the kitchen/worked on our accounts/called tech support and fixed the wireless card for the PC and the main thing--played referee for a 5 year old and a 10 year old. I also tried to protect the fur babies from being loved too hard.
So now the house is fairly straight (not counting the dozen boxes that still need to be put up), the kids are gone, I'm kicked back blogging, watching a show about prisons, soon I'll go take a shower and hit the bed. Life is good.
Morelater--AngelMc

No comments: