Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful





I am thankful...
that God loved me enough to send His Son for the redemption of my sins and He forgives me and remembers them no more,
that blessings are given by grace and not by what I deserve,
that I have a wonderful husband, children and grandchildren that love me despite of all of my short comings,
that I have wonderful friends that love me despite of my short comings,
that God has propsered me and I have blessed comfortable life, a great job and good health,
that I had a wonderful childhood,
that there are men and women who have sacrificed and are still sacrificing for my freedom and that I live in the greatest country on earth,
that I'm standing on the shoulders of so many people who have gone before and prepared the way for me.
I am thankful.

4 comments:

Decadent Housewife said...

Amen and amen.

Unknown said...

YES!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!


Hope you are feeling better,
Hugs,
Jackie

Vintage Christine said...

Blessings to you, Angel!

Excavation Contractors Perris said...

Thanks ggreat blog