Monday, March 22, 2010

Questions I'm Asking Myself

When are you going to get all the tax stuff together and take them to the accountant?
Deep sigh....I'm working on it, I'm working on it, I intended to work on 'em Sunday, but church and chicken and dressing at Bev's Cafe made me sleepy and I took a 3 hour nap after we got home, and then I was just too tired and I wanted to watch some TV and blah blah blah......
Why did you buy that crazy picture at the auction?
Uh, I don't really know, I thought that maybe he was an important photographer and I had found a treasure and somebody else bought the other one of the oxen.....and it had that really rustic frame, and it was signed and dedicated to Lori....and heck I don't know, it was $2.50....
Where do you think all those white socks go? (see the 7 below without their mates)
If I knew that I would be rich.

How do you know what kind of day you are going to have at work?
I just look at the new fire alarm system thing that was just installed at work just outside my door.  See what it says?  "The system is normal."  So that means that the "system" at work, at home, and in life in general is okay.  If I ever get to work and it says the system is abnormal...well I'll figure that out when the time comes.

1 comment:

DollZandThingZ said...

Much to ponder there.

I think the rest of the socks are here...

That photo is great! Hope that you hang it up!

Naps are good...and it good to know that the system is normal. Now on to those taxes!