Sunday, January 4, 2009


I started the new year out right. I went to church this morning. I have not been going lately. I have no real excuse. So since we moved, I decided to go to a small church in the country and I really enjoyed it.
The sermon was about how we all have a rebellious nature....and about our complacency when things are really good---it hit me right where I live, because God has been so good to me and my family, the very very least that I can do is go to His house on Sunday.
We didn't get our house sold, but we do have a renter. He and his son moved in yesterday. They wanted all of the furniture that we left behind as well as the washing machine, dryer, refrigerator and stove.
It was sort of strange walking around it our old house with it empty, but I have to say I really don't miss it because I am enjoying this house so much.
The scenery here is so amazing. Earlier today their was a solitary duck on the lake and he was swimming along and I noticed the little wake behind him. And then it started to rain so very gently and every drop made tiny circles in the water..............
Morelater--AngelMc

No comments: