Saturday, January 31, 2009


I'm smiling as I write this. The sun is shining on the lake making it a beautiful blue. Avery is outside with her PapPaw (he just arrived after an early morning hunting trip) She has on a pair of short shorts, boots and her hooded coat. That is the way it is in Middle Mississippi with the weather. Short shorts, boots and coats. My sister-in-law sent us pictures from Kentucky--they got the ice and snow. It looked like a fairy tale world to me. But I'm sure that the fairy tale would wear off after a few days of no water.....I can't make it without water. Avery is a tattle tail, she just had to tell PapPaw that the furbabies pooped in the bathroom and she stepped in it.........even though I told her not to. Davis is getting ready to clean out the garage so I better go.........!!!!!!! I been after him to do this for a month...... Morelater--AngelMc

No comments: