Monday, January 23, 2012

Things I Have Made Lately

Since we went Christmas shopping and I bought a few things at Hobby Lobby, I have not been able to stop thinking about all those beads....I wanted to make a marriage bracelet and a wild monkey bracelet.
So when we had to go to Tupelo Saturday, I threw a fit for David asked David to drop me off at Hobby Lobby.
Honestly I could spend hours in there.......but anyway...I made this.
The amethyst bead is for David, the blue/green is for me (our birthstones) and the one in the middle is for our marriage.  The bracelet is to help me remember to pray for David, for myself and most of all for our marriage.
I'll post a picture of the wild monkey bracelet tomorrow.


1 comment:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh that's gorgeous and so meaningful too. It must make you smile whenever you look at it.
Hugs, Lynne x