Friday, July 31, 2009

The Dog Ate My .....


This is a list of all the things that the dogs have eaten--well chewed up.
Most recent--wireless Internet card--to the tune of $267.48
Internet extension cord for wireless card--15.99
AC power cord for laptop.....fixed by computer dude. (CiCi is guilty of all of the above)
Numerous colors, pencils etc.
The tips of the earpieces of my glasses, and the nose pieces of my glasses--no telling how many times at from $0.00 when they feel sorry for me to $10.00 when they don't (CiCi)
Chewed off the tips (GinGin is guilty) of every pillow case that I own.
Various important papers, bills, stuffed animals etc.
The corner of my new coffee table, the corner of my new bed.--both camouflaged with a touch-up pen.
Holes have been chewed in my new coverlet......I refuse to buy a new one, even though I'm hosting a bridal luncheon in September.
Toilet paper is the same to CiCi as onion dip is to me.
It's a good thing they are so darn cute.

7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I can SO Relate...when Jackson Brown was a puppy..NOTHING WAS SAFE
and he ate MANY things...shoes seamed to be his favorite :(
HAPPY WEEKEND..
Loved the White Knight story..
Deb :)

DollZandThingZ said...

And they look so innocent!

My daughter has two Chis. They are boys who like to chew on small toys. One had his stomach pumped!

You might have to crate them when you are not around or give them a room of their own with a gate when you are absent.

They are so cute!!

Vintage Christine said...

Poonie said he would come and slap them around a little if you want. (He's sulking right now because Boo whacked him on the head). Honestly, your girls are just tooooo cute!!!

AngelMc said...

Yeah, gotta love 'em. And I forgot--the AT&T dude asked me if it was a lab that chewed up the wireless card...he grinned when I told him no it was a 4# Chi.

white o'morn cottage said...

Have you noticed that they never chew anything useless?
Gorgeous though. Gotta love 'em!

Beach House 27 said...

People say your dogs are like your kids..ha! I woulda never stood for my kids eating the couch or comin in with muddy feet.

What I wouldn't give to feel my Presley lovingly pat my ankle from under the desk to stop everything I'm doing to just hold her for a few minutes and see what's goin on outside...

so nice to meet you - I'd love to visit again

Marsha

ingeniouslycreative said...

Oh my!!! Your doggies are sweet!!! I think they are chihuahuas? I have three myself. I love the breed, but sadly, most little ones do chew things! All things, and everything! xoxo Carol